Libertarian Party Of Arapahoe County is affiliated with the Libertarian Party of Colorado. The LPAC is a Political Party Committee under the Fair Campaign Practices Act, duly registered with the Arapahoe County Clerk and Recorder's office.
- To uphold the Statement of Principles of the national Libertarian Party.
- To promote the election of Libertarian Party candidates and the passage of ballot initiatives that embody the precepts of the Libertarian Party Principles and Platform.
- To encourage & stimulate actions taken by people in Arapahoe County for the protection of Liberty.
- To provide a forum for dissemination and discussion of libertarian ideas and the programs of the Libertarian Party.
- To provide an environment in which members grow in their ability to understand, express, and lead others to libertarian ideals.